Student Success Completion Grant
Additional to the Cal Grant B or C award, the Student Success Completion Grant (SSCG) pays a maximum of $1,298 annually at $649 per semester for eligible students who enroll and attend 12 through 14.99 units per term and a maximum of $4,000 annually at $2,000 per semester for eligible students who enroll and attend 15 units or more per term.
- Must be a Cal Grant B or C recipient
- Must be enrolled full-time (12 units or more)
- Must be meeting FRC Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) standards
- Must have unmet need
Student Fact Sheet
The Student Success Completion Grant (SSCG) is a financial aid program for Cal Grant B and C recipients attending a California Community College full-time (12 units or more). The purpose of the SSCG grant award is to provide the student with additional financial aid to help offset the total cost of community college attendance, and to encourage full time attendance and successful on-time completion.
- 12 through 14.99 units: $1,298 per year / $649 per semester
- 15 or more units: $4,000 per year / $2000 per semester
- Complete each academic years FAFSA or CADAA by March 2nd
- Must meet FRC Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Policy
- Maintain full-time attendance
- Apply Now
- Cost of Attendance
- Federal Updates
- Foster Youth
- Important Dates
- Plumas Pipeline
- Schedule a Financial Aid Appointment
- Types of Aid
- Undocumented Students
- Veteran Services
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.