Student Success Completion Grant
Additional to the Cal Grant B or C award, the Student Success Completion Grant (SSCG) pays a maximum of $2,596 annually at $1,298 per semester for eligible students who enroll and attend 12 through 14.99 units per term and a maximum of $8,000 annually at $4,000 per semester for eligible students who enroll and attend 15 units or more per term.
Student Fact Sheet
The Student Success Completion Grant (SSCG) is a financial aid program for Cal Grant B and C recipients attending a California Community College full-time (12 units or more). The purpose of the SSCG grant award is to provide the student with additional financial aid to help offset the total cost of community college attendance, and to encourage full time attendance and successful on-time completion.
- 12 through 14.99 units: $2,596 per year / $1,298 per semester
- 15 or more units: $8,000 per year / $4000 per semester
- Complete each academic years FAFSA or CADAA by March 2nd
- Must meet FRC Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Policy
- Maintain full-time attendance
- Types of Financial Aid
- How to Apply for Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Workshops
- Cost of Attendance
- Financial Aid TV (opens in new window)
- Plumas Pipeline
- Unusual Circumstances
- Foster Youth
- Undocumented Students
- Veteran Services
- Forms and Policies
- Important Dates
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.