Student Services at Feather River College offers a wide range of services to assist students in meeting their educational goals. Our services are designed to help students build self-confidence, meet the many challenges of college life, and prepare for the future.
Our professional staff is dedicated to student growth and success. They are very approachable, extremely knowledgeable, and readily available to serve students' needs. Our office doors are always open and students are encouraged to drop in.
Please contact the Student Services Office if you have questions:
- Academic Calendar
- Mental Health and Wellness Center
- Standards of Student Conduct
- Student Complaints and Grievance Procedures
- Student Complaints/Grievance Form
- Parent Resource Handbook
- Student Services Organizational Chart
- Student Services Student Learning Outcomes
Feather River College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges (ACCJC) of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). If you have a complaint against the institutions compliance with accrediting standards, a complaint may be filed through the ACCJC.
- Student Services Home
- Community Ed (opens in new window)
- Financial Aid (opens in new window)
- Getting Involved (opens in new window)
- Health Services
- Housing (opens in new window)
- Student Equity and Achievement Services (opens in new window)
- Student Employment (opens in new window)
- Student Policies (opens in new window)
- Student Job List (opens in new window)
- Student Safety (opens in new window)
- Support Services (opens in new window)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.