- Child Development Center
- Cooperative Agencies Resources for Education (CARE)
- Disability Support Program for Students (DSPS)
- Extended Opportunity Program and Services (EOPS)
- Health Services
- Mental Health and Wellness Center
- Student Support Services - TRIO
- Veterans Services
TRIO Programs that serve Plumas Unified School District:
- Educational Talent Search (ETS): identifies and assists individuals from disadvantaged backgrounds who have the potential to succeed in higher education.
- Upward Bound (UB): provides fundamental support to participants in their preparation for college entrance; serves students from low-income families and from families in which neither parent hold a bachelors degree.
Plumas Crisis Intervention and Resource Center (PCIRC): Provides emergency services such as:
- Emergency shelter
- Food bank vouchers
- Monthly commodity food items
- Medical gas vouchers
- Rent/Utility assistance
- Section 8 waiting list
Crisis Line: 1-877-332-2754 or 530-283-4333
Rape Crisis Line: 1-877-215-7273
Social Services: Provides various services such as CalWorks and food stamps (CalFresh) to those who are eligible. Call: 530-283-6350.
Behavioral Health: For assistance call 1-800-757-7898 or 530-283-6307