Financial Aid Office
Welcome to the Financial Aid Office. We are here to assist you with any Financial Aid questions or concerns. Feel free to contact our office or schedule an appointment below.
Spring loan disbursement for first-time borrowers will be disbursed at 100% of the seme...
This is the second and final disbursement for Single semester loan disbursement. &nb...
50% of the semester Federal Pell Grant will be disbursed to qualifying students wh...
Newest Offerings of Financial Aid
Finish Line Scholars Scholarship and Emergency Grant program provides financial assistance through a scholarship, to eligible students who are on their way toward a finish line goal of transferring to a college or university or completing a certificate or degree. Read qualifications carefully!
- Receive a tuition fee waiver under the California College Promise Grant.
- Have a goal of completion of a certificate or degree program, or transfer to a four-year college or university.
- Take at least 12 units or maintain an alternate full-time equivalent status during all terms in which the scholarship is active.
- Make progress toward goal as indicated by having completed approximately half of the credits required for the program and have a realistic plan to finish the remainder in under 2 academic years.
In addition, students pursuing a degree or transfer must also meet two of these three criteria:
- Have completed a transfer level English course
- Have completed a transfer level math course
- Have a GPA of 2.5 or higher
Eligibility criteria for emergency financial aid are separate and different from the scholarship criteria and are not related to your educational goals. Emergency aid is intended to support students facing unexpected or short-term financial barriers that may prevent you from enrolling or staying enrolled in college. No student should be denied based on immigration status.
- Feather River College Foundation
- California Community Colleges Scholarship Endowment
- California School Employees Association (CSEA)
- Academic Senate
- Faculty Union
- Rose Cortez Memorial Scholarship
- Donato Merit Scholarship
Click here for more information
At Carl’s Jr., we serve so much more than quality food. We serve happiness; we serve community, and we serve opportunity. Every year, on behalf of our founders, we award $100,000 in scholarships to outstanding students who have excelled academically, demonstrated leadership in extracurriculars and community and have financial need in pursuing higher education. Since 1998, Carl's Jr. has granted scholarships to 1,000-plus deserving students
Either a video, between 30-90 seconds, that tells us what receiving this scholarship would mean to you, or a written response to the following prompt: In 250 words or less, please tell us why you're pursuing higher education.
Contact information for someone who can submit a letter of recommendation on your behalf. This request must be done through the applicant portal and submitted by your recommender prior to the application deadline.
Financial Aid Workshops
PLEASE NOTE - At peak times, limited services will be available due to our high volume of processing. We strongly encourage students to use the student portal (MyFRC) to check the status of their financial aid.
- Types of Financial Aid
- How to Apply for Financial Aid
- Finish Line Scholars Program
- Financial Aid Workshops
- Cost of Attendance
- Financial Aid TV (opens in new window)
- Plumas Pipeline
- Unusual Circumstances
- NextUp / Foster Youth
- Veteran Services
- Forms and Policies
- Important Dates
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.