Student Housing supports the academic mission of Feather River College by providing living environments that enhance the educational and personal growth of students and provides a community atmosphere that complements the educational mission of the College. FRC offers three Housing options:
- The Hillside Dorms are an apartment-syle facility located on campus and feature one and two bedroom options. All bedrooms are double-occupancy.
- The Meadows Apartments is an apartment complex near downtown Quincy that features one and two bedroom options. All bedrooms are double-occupancy. Preference for this complex is given to returning students with no disciplinary records.
- The Pines is located in the heart of downtown Quincy and provides a traditional dorm setting with 25 double occupancy rooms located off three corridors.
2022-2023 Student Housing Application & License Agreement - Housing is currently full for fall semester. Students may apply, but will be put on a waitlist. See below for additional options off-campus.
Off Campus Housing:
Below are some resources for off-campus housing. In no way are any listings of these off-campus housing resource sites affiliated with FRC or the Feather River Community College District.
- The Cloman House: Rooms for rent in large home in downtown Quincy (females only); for details contact Pam Washburn at (530) 816-2552.
- Railway House: Rooms for rent in a large home; 135 Railway Avenue, Quincy (females only); for details contact Kimberly or Tim Ringo at 530-283-3737 or 530-927-9712.
- 505 Main Street Apartments: Premier location in downtown Quincy across from the Courthouse! Studio single rooms for rent. Large common kitchen. All utilities included in rent. For more information contact Katie by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- River Ranch RV Park: Trailer space available; student rates - (530) 283-1908
- Deerwood Cabins: Studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom cabins available; located 2.3 miles from the College. For details contact Terry Howard at 530-386-7039.
- American Valley Estates MHP and Apartments: Located in the heart of downtown Quincy at 179 & 211 Lawrence Street. This is a 41-space mobile home community with 9 year-round rentable cabins, 10 apartment units and 4 RV sites. The property also offers storage units for rent. For details contact the park manager at 530-616-8288 or email Americanvalleyestates@gmail.com or email@example.com.
- Pioneer RV Park: Located in East Quincy, 1326 Pioneer Road. For details on the availability of RV spaces call 530-283-0769 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Housing Resources:
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.