We have compiled some useful links and resources for both student-parents and community members. Please feel to explore the resources below and click the links for more information!
- Student-parents are eligible to receive priority registration. Please contact your academic advisor for priority registration dates and matriculation requirements.
- Many student-parents are eligible for the EOPS/CARE program and/or CalWORKS. You are encouraged to learn about these programs to see if you qualify for additional support services, resourcers, etc. to help you succeed.
- California WIC Program
- Child Care Payment Program
- Family Empowerment Center
- Domestic Violence Services
Quincy, CA 95971
Phone (530) 394-7016
- Student Services Home
- Basic Needs
- Community Ed (opens in new window)
- Financial Aid (opens in new window)
- Getting Involved (opens in new window)
- Health Services
- Housing (opens in new window)
- Student Discounts
- Student Employment Services (opens in new window)
- Student Equity and Achievement Services (opens in new window)
- Student Life
- Student-Parent Resources
- Student Policies (opens in new window)
- Support Services (opens in new window)
- Student Safety (opens in new window)
- Student Leadership & Government
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.