Community Education at FRC
Take classes for the pure joy of learning!
How to Register
Complete the appropriate Registration Form:
- Registration Form: For adult students, print the form and complete in full, including the Waiver of Liability.
- Registration Form for students under the age of 18 years: Print the form and complete in full, including the Waiver of Liability. This form includes Parent/Guardian Consent information and signature.
Submit the Registration Form and Payment of Course Fees to Feather River College in one of the following ways:
|By Mail...||In Person...||By Fax...|
|Feather River College||Student Services Office||530-283-3757|
|Office of Student Services||Administration Building|
|570 Golden Eagle Avenue||Monday - Friday|
|Quincy, CA 95971||8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
Evaluate The Course You Are Taking
Evaluate the community education course in which you are enrolled by using the online form below.
Follow the link for information on proposing a course and becoming an instructor.
- Student Services Home
- Basic Needs
- Community Ed (opens in new window)
- Financial Aid (opens in new window)
- Getting Involved (opens in new window)
- Health Services
- Housing (opens in new window)
- Student Equity and Achievement Services (opens in new window)
- Student Employment (opens in new window)
- Student Job List (opens in new window)
- Student Life
- Student Policies (opens in new window)
- Student Safety (opens in new window)
- Support Services (opens in new window)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.