Bookstore & Gift Shop
The FRC Bookstore & Gift Shop is located to the right of the main administrative building in upper campus. It also houses a full-service Post Office and mailboxes for students. Besides textbooks, you can purchase online access codes, school supplies, snacks, drinks, clothing, gifts, and more!
Regular Bookstore Hours: Monday - Thursday 9:15 am - 1:30 pm & Friday 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
CLOSED on Monday May 29th for Memorial Day
OPEN on Tuesday May 30th at 9:15 am - 3:30 pm & Wednesday May 31st at 9:15 am - 1:30 pm
Limited Hours (CLOSED) during June and July
Reopen on Tuesday, August 1st for Fall 2023 Semester
Credit card payments (VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express) can be processed over the phone 530-283-0202 ext 271. Books, school supplies, clothing and FRC Merchandise can be mailed via UPS, or prepared for pickup.
Online access codes (Cengage Unlimited, Health codes, Nursing codes, Pearson math codes, Expert TA, McGraw Hill Connect, Wiley, etc) can be paid over the phone and emailed directly to students.
Financial aid vouchers also accepted. Apply for Spring 2023 book vouchers here!
Your digital textbooks, all in one place. Support your local bookstore, as 10% of all sales on the Vital Source website go to FRC Bookstore.
Once you purchase e-books at our Vital Source Website, then download them onto any device with the Bookshelf App.
You may save money if enrolled in more than one of these classes for Spring 2023:
- ANTH 120 Physical Anthropology
- BUS 104 Managerial Accounting
- BUS 106 Principles of Economics/Macro
- BUS 115 Business Law
- BUS 116 Human Relations in Business
- GEOL 104 Historical Geology
- HES 100/ HLTH 100 Principles of Healthful Living
- HIST 112 World History Since 1500
- PSY 102 Introductory Psychology
- SWHS 120 Fldwk/Prtcm Soc Wk & Hmn Svcs
Purchase a Cengage Unlimited subscription (4 Months Access to All Cengage eTextbooks) for a flat-fee of $124.99 at FRC Bookstore, or for $124.99 on the Vital Source website here.
Here are some of the programs available on campus to help with the costs of books, online access codes, and school supplies:
NO RECEIPT—NO RETURN
A full refund may be given on new or used summer and fall books if:
- You present your cash register receipt.
- You present your schedule showing the class has been dropped.
- Summer & Fall 2023 books are returned by Wednesday, September 13th, 2023.
- Books are returned in same purchase condition. DO NOT WRITE IN BOOK, OPEN PLASTIC OR OPEN SOFTWARE UNTIL CERTAIN YOU WILL NOT RETURN.
Note - Check purchases subject to 3 week waiting period and card purchases will be refunded to your credit card only.
FRC Bookstore can pay up to 50% of the purchase price, no matter where you bought your books! No guarantees of the buy back of any book at any time. Bring all CD’s, DVD’s and supplemental materials purchased with your textbooks. No original receipt needed. Highlighting and writing in books OK. No water damaged books.
Next Used Textbook Buyback In-Person: May 22nd to 26th, 2023
Up to 4 roommates can share one PO Box. Please bring cash or check only with the following:
- Photo ID (driver's license or student ID)
- Document with physical address
Startup costs are $44 for 6 months or $78 for 12 months.
Please inquire about PO Boxes at FRC Bookstore.
Instructors, please visit this helpful website for tips, deadlines and previous booklists.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.