Maps and Parking
Directions to Feather River College
Feather River College is located in the town of Quincy, the county seat of Plumas County. Quincy lies approximately 70 miles Northwest of Reno, NV and Lake Tahoe, and about 70 miles East of Chico and Oroville.
- From Central California: Take State Route 70 North from Oroville to Quincy.
- From Reno: Take Interstate 395 North to the turn-off for State Route 70 at Hallelujah Junction.
- From the Tahoe area: Take State Route 89 North from I-80, to Route 70, and then turn West.
Drive times vary to Quincy depending on weather conditions. On a clear day it takes about 1.5 hours from Reno, 1 hour from Oroville/Chico and 2.5 hours from Sacramento.
It may be useful to call Caltrans at 1-800-427-7623 before undertaking winter or other extended travel.
Once on the campus, proceed up the hill past the main parking lot, past the Science Building (#10), past the Library (#8) and just past the Cafeteria (#7) to the visitor parking area in front of the Bookstore (#5.)
We hope to see you soon!
- About FRC
- The Community
- Tours & Open Houses
- How to Get Here
- Request Information
- Academic Calendar (opens in new window)
- Social Media Accounts
- Social Media Guidelines
- Student Right-to-Know Rates
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.