Day In The Mountains
Please check in on site! Online sign up is closed.
Monday, April 29, 2019
Begins at 8:00 a.m. in the gym - plan to stay all day
Join us at FRC for a fun and informative day!
- Priority registration for fall classes
- Consult with Academic and Financial Aid Advisors
- Meet students, faculty, staff and coaches
- Learn about support services
- Tour the campus and student housing
- Enjoy a free lunch and outdoor activities
In order to register for fall classes at Day in the Mountains, new students must complete 1-3 below prior to the event.
- Apply for Admissions: Once you have completed the application, print the “Signature Page” with your 9 digit Student Identification Number and bring it with you. You will need your identification number to register for classes.
- Complete Online Orientation
- Send your High School and/or College Transcripts and bring a copy with you. Send transcripts to Krystal Drybread, 570 Golden Eagle Avenue, Quincy, CA 95971. Academic advisors review previous coursework and overall GPA to assist with course placement. You may initially enroll with unofficial transcripts, but official transcripts must be received prior to enrolling in subsequent semesters.
Please Note: The Advising/Counseling staff will review the information provided in the Sign-Up form for attendance at Day in the Mountains and will contact students if an assessment test is necessary. The assessment test is designed to evaluate skills in English, reading, and math. The results, along with multiple measures such as high school transcripts and AP test scores, assist in building an appropriate schedule of classes.
Other Things to Consider
Apply for Financial Aid
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA can be completed online at: www.fafsa.ed.gov. The school code for FRC is 008597. Financial Aid staff will be available on April 23, to provide assistance and answer questions.
Students with Special Needs
Bring a verification of disability and/or current IEP. If currently a Department of Rehabilitation/WorkAbility client, bring supporting documents. For more information, visit the Disability Support Program for Students page.
If applying for student housing, complete the Housing Application & License Agreement. We encourage you to submit the application to the Residence Hall Manager as soon as possible as housing fills up quickly. Click Here for more information about Student Housing.