Registration is required to attend our 2021 Day in the Mountains
This year, our annual Day in the Mountains will look a little bit different, but we assure you it will still be the same awesome experience that prospective students and supporters have come to expect! Due to COVID-19, we are taking extra precautions to ensure a very safe experience for our visitors, campus, and community. Here are the main details for this year's event:
- The event will be held on two days, allowing attendees to choose one: Friday, April 16 or Monday, April 26
- Each day will have two sessions: one from 9:00AM - 12:00PM, and one from 1:00PM - 4:00pm
- Space will be limited to 25 students per session
- Students may bring up to two guests max (parents or guardians)
- Lunch will be provided
IMPORTANT - Social distancing and face coverings will be required, and the event will be held outside.
In order to register during priority registration, new students must complete 1-3 below.
- Apply for Admissions: Once you have completed the application, print the “Signature Page” with your 9 digit Student Identification Number and bring it with you. You will need your identification number to register for classes.
- Complete Online Orientation.
- Send your High School and/or College Transcripts to: Feather River College Attn: Admissions & Records, 570 Golden Eagle Ave., Quincy, CA 95971. (Note - If you are unable to access official transcripts due to COVID-19, please send unofficial transcripts if possible and/or have a copy of your most recent report card available during your advising appointment)
If you are a student with special needs, no problem, we are here to assist!
Please bring a verification of disability and/or current IEP. If currently a Department of Rehabilitation/WorkAbility client, bring supporting documents. For more information, visit the Disability Support Program for Students page. If you have more questions, please contact our Admissions office at: Admissions-Records@frc.edu OR (530) 283-0202, ext. 222
Apply for Financial Aid
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The school code for FRC is 008597.
If applying for student housing, complete the Housing Application & License Agreement. We encourage you to submit the application to the Residence Hall Manager as soon as possible as housing fills up quickly. Click Here for more information about Student Housing.