April 22nd & 29th
NOW OFFERING TWO DIFFERENT DATE OPTIONS!
Our annual open house-style registration event is coming back and better than ever! This event was designed to help students get signed up for fall courses and explore resources at FRC. Now we are offering two session options to allow more flexibility for participants. Due to COVID-19, we are taking extra precautions to ensure a very safe experience for our visitors, campus, and community. Here are the main details for this year's event:
- The event will be held on two days, allowing attendees to choose one: Friday, April 22nd or Friday, April 29th
- Future or prospective students can register for classes, explore resources, meet faculty, tour campus and more
- Space will be limited to 50 students per session
- Students will be able to bring up to two guest
- Lunch will be provided if you choose to arrive early
- Event Schedule
- 10:15 - 12:15 PM - Check-In
- 10:30 - 11:30 AM - Optional Financial Aid Workshop
- 10:30 - 11:30 AM - Optional Campus and Dorm Tour
- 11:30 - 12:30 PM - Optional Lunch with program, service and club informational tables
- 12:30 - 12:45 PM - Welcome
- 12:45 - 1:45 PM - Faculty Advising Sessions
- 1:45 - 2:30 PM - General Advising Sesseions
- 2:30 - 4:00 PM - Financial Aid Drop in Session
- 2:30 - 4:00 PM - Pre-Req Clearance and Registration
- 3:00 - 3:30 PM - Optional Parent Orientation
- Event Schedule
Unsure what you want to study? Take our FREE assessment through Pathway U! This tool will map your interestes to careers and academic programs at FRC. You can talk about your results with an Advisor.
Explore programs and pathways on our Academics page!
In order to register during priority registration, new students must complete 1-3 below.
- Apply for Admissions: Once you have completed the application, print the “Signature Page” with your 9 digit Student Identification Number and bring it with you. You will need your identification number to register for classes.
- Complete Online Orientation.
- Send your High School and/or College Transcripts to: Feather River College Attn: Admissions & Records, 570 Golden Eagle Ave., Quincy, CA 95971. (Note - If you are unable to access official transcripts due to COVID-19, please send unofficial transcripts if possible and/or have a copy of your most recent report card available during your advising appointment)
If you are a student with disabilities, no problem, we are here to assist!
Please bring a verification of disability and/or current IEP. If currently a Department of Rehabilitation/WorkAbility client, bring supporting documents. For more information, visit the Disability Support Program for Students page. If you have more questions, please contact Sarah Dimick at: email@example.com OR (530) 283-0202, ext 318
Apply for Financial Aid
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The school code for FRC is 008597.
If applying for student housing, complete the Housing Application & License Agreement. We encourage you to submit the application to the Residence Hall Manager as soon as possible as housing fills up quickly. Click Here for more information about Student Housing.
- About FRC
- The Community
- Tours & Open Houses
- How to Get Here
- Request Information
- Academic Calendar (opens in new window)
- Social Media Accounts
- Social Media Guidelines
- Student Right-to-Know Rates
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.