Registration is required to attend our 2021 Day in the Mountains

This year, our annual Day in the Mountains will look a little bit different, but we assure you it will still be the same awesome experience that prospective students and supporters have come to expect! Due to COVID-19, we are taking extra precautions to ensure a very safe experience for our visitors, campus, and community. Here are the main details for this year's event:

  • The event will be held on two days, allowing attendees to choose one: Friday, April 16 or Monday, April 26 
  • Each day will have two sessions: one from 9:00AM - 12:00PM, and one from 1:00PM - 4:00pm 
  • Space will be limited to 25 students per session
  • Students may bring up to two guests max (parents or guardians)
  • Lunch will be provided

IMPORTANT - Social distancing and face coverings will be required, and the event will be held outside. 

This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.