As a precautionary effort due to COVID-19, Day in the Mountains may be postponed or cancelled.
Please sign up in order to stay informed as information develops.
Day In The Mountains
Friday, April 17, 2020
Begins at 11:00 a.m. - follow signs to check-in - plan to stay all day
Join us at FRC for a fun and informative day!
- Priority registration for fall classes
- Consult with Academic and Financial Aid Advisors
- Meet students, faculty, staff and coaches
- Learn about support services
- Tour the campus and student housing
- Enjoy a free lunch and outdoor activities
In order to register for fall classes at Day in the Mountains, new students must complete 1-3 below prior to the event.
- Apply for Admissions: Once you have completed the application, print the “Signature Page” with your 9 digit Student Identification Number and bring it with you. You will need your identification number to register for classes.
- Complete Online Orientation
- Send your High School and/or College Transcripts and bring a copy with you. Send transcripts to Feather River College Attn: Advising & Counseling, 570 Golden Eagle Avenue, Quincy, CA 95971. Academic advisors review previous coursework and overall GPA to assist with course placement.
Other Things to Consider
Apply for Financial Aid
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA can be completed online at: www.fafsa.ed.gov. The school code for FRC is 008597. Financial Aid staff will be available on April 23, to provide assistance and answer questions.
Students with Special Needs
Bring a verification of disability and/or current IEP. If currently a Department of Rehabilitation/WorkAbility client, bring supporting documents. For more information, visit the Disability Support Program for Students page.
If applying for student housing, complete the Housing Application & License Agreement. We encourage you to submit the application to the Residence Hall Manager as soon as possible as housing fills up quickly. Click Here for more information about Student Housing.