Home Field Advantage
April 12 - 15, 2021
Home Field Advantage is a program designed for local students to register for Fall classes before general registration opens up. It is a perfect time to learn about student support services, speak to academic advisors, and receive priority registration for classes.
This year our Home Field Advantage will be hosted via virtual appointments. Please register below for an appointment and we will get in touch with you shortly after. Thanks, and we look forward to you joining our Golden Eagle family!
In order to register for fall classes at Home Field Advantage, new students are required to complete items 1-3 prior to the event.
- Complete the FRC Online Application
Once you have completed the application, print the “Signature Page” with your 9 digit Student Identification Number and bring it with you. You will need your identification number to register for classes.
- Send your High School and/or College Transcripts and bring a copy with you.
Academic advisors review previous coursework and overall GPA to assist with course placement. You may initially enroll with unofficial transcripts, but official transcripts must be received prior to enrolling in subsequent semesters.
High School transcripts can be sent to:
Mail:Feather River College 570 Golden Eagle Ave. Quincy, CA 95971
- Complete Online Orientation Here!
Once you have reviewed the information you will be asked to take a 10 question quiz. Your quiz results will be automatically submitted to FRC.
In order to register during priority registration, new students must complete 1-3 below.
- Apply for Admissions: Once you have completed the application, print the “Signature Page” with your 9 digit Student Identification Number and bring it with you. You will need your identification number to register for classes.
- Complete Online Orientation.
- Send your High School and/or College Transcripts to: Feather River College Attn: Admissions & Records, 570 Golden Eagle Ave., Quincy, CA 95971. (Note - If you are unable to access official transcripts due to COVID-19, please send unofficial transcripts if possible and/or have a copy of your most recent report card available during your advising appointment)
If you are a student with special needs, no problem, we are here to assist!
Please bring a verification of disability and/or current IEP. If currently a Department of Rehabilitation/WorkAbility client, bring supporting documents. For more information, visit the Disability Support Program for Students page. If you have more questions, please contact our Admissions office at: Admissions-Records@frc.edu OR (530) 283-0202, ext. 222
Apply for Financial Aid
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The school code for FRC is 008597.
If applying for student housing, complete the Housing Application & License Agreement. We encourage you to submit the application to the Residence Hall Manager as soon as possible as housing fills up quickly. Click Here for more information about Student Housing.