Tours and Open Houses
Are you interested in becoming a student at Feather River College? Nothing beats a campus visit! One of our staff members or students will guide you on a tour to check out the campus. You will get to see classrooms, the bookstore, the Eagle's Perch Cafe, check out our one of a kind fish hatchery, the equine studies facility, student housing and more! While you are here, you can also visit student services offices and meet with staff from Advising, Admissions and Financial Aid.
Are you ready to become a student at Feather River College? We have a long-standing tradition of both fun and business during Day in the Mountains. Some of the things you can expect include:
- Priority registration for fall classes
- Consultation with Academic and Financial Aid Advisors
- Meet students, faculty, staff, and coaches
- Learn about support services
- Tour the campus and student housing
- Enjoy a free lunch and outdoor entertainment and fun!
Friday in the Fall
Check us out during our annual open house/ preview day "Friday in the Fall." This is a fun opportunity for prospective students to get a taste of student life, meet faculty, staff and students, and learn more about the “Mountains of Opportunities” available at Feather River College!