Feather River College is happy to offer assistance to both FRC students and students from our local community on filling out the FAFSA application. We know this can be a complicated task and we are here to make it easy for students. Below is information on our upcoming FAFSA Workshops, along with a FAFSA Checklist to help prepare students before ever filling anything out.
We want to make sure students are prepared to fill out their FAFSA. We have created a "checklist" to assist students with gathering some important information and documents before starting the FAFSA process.
Who can attend the FAFSA workshops?
- Open to all students needing assistance with their FAFSA
Why should a student attend these workshops?
- To receive assistance from qualified Financial Aid specialists in filling out FAFSA
Does the workshop cost money?
- These workshops are free and there is no cost to submit the FAFSA.
Do I need a parent with me?
- If you are a high school student, it is recommended to bring a parent or supporter for assistance.
How long does the workshop take?
- Each workshop is 1 hour in length.
Do I need to bring anything with me?
- There is a FAFSA checklist available through the FRC Financial Aid department.
Do I have to attend the workshops in person, or is there a Zoom option?
- There is no Zoom option offered at the moment, but you can schedule a virtual appointment with a Financial Aid staff member at any time.
- How to Apply
- Important Dates
- Cost of Attendance
- FAFSA Workshops
- Foster Youth
- Plumas Pipeline
- Schedule a Financial Aid Appointment
- Types of Aid
- Undocumented Students
- Veteran Services
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.