Educational Talent Search (ETS) at FRC
Dear Student and Family,
Educational Talent Search (ETS) is a federally funded Department of Education program located at Feather River College. Through a collaborative partnership with your local junior/senior high school, the ETS program enhances educational opportunities for students all the way through to 12th grade. ETS provides academic, career, and financial counseling to its participants and encourages them to graduate from high school and continue with their education at a school of their choice.
Initially the ETS program helps students to explore career pathways and receive curriculum enrichment through the use of iPads in the classroom. These opportunities for career exploration and curriculum enrichment can be built upon with additional ETS services such as those listed below:
- Study Skills/Goal Setting
- Academic Planning/Tutoring
- Academic Enrichment Activities
- College Campus Visits
- College Exploration, Preparation and Planning
- College Test Prep (including SAT and ACT)
- College Application and Admission Assistance
- Financial Aid Application Assistance
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.