Transfer Programs

Feather River College offers transfer programs which will allow students to complete lower division requirements for all California State University and University of California campuses. We also have a special transfer agreement with University of Nevada, Reno.

Click Here To Find Out Which FRC Courses satisfy CSU and UC transfer credits and FRC AA requirements!

Students are encourage to contact an advisor/counselor when planning to transfer their credits to a four-year institution. Schedule an appointment with an advisor or call 530-283-0202 ext 313. 

Assist - Transfer Information for CaliforniaIf you are planning to transfer from a community college to a University of California or a California State University, you should visit the ASSIST website (Articulation System Stimulating Interinstitutional Student Transfer). This is California's official statewide database of transfer information. Although the above link lists FRC transferable courses based on the ASSIST database and should be accurate, it is a good idea to verify official transfer agreements with the CSU and UC systems in case there are recent changes that are not yet rerflected in our own database. ASSIST is also a handy way to check our transfer agreements with specific schools in the California systems. Click on the ASSIST logo to explore the ASSIST website. A new window will open in your browser so that you may exit and return to the FRC website at anytime.

This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.