UC Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG)
Seven University of California (UC) campuses offer guaranteed admission to California community college students who meet specific requirements. By participating in a Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG) program, you will receive early review of your academic records, early admission notification and specific guidance about major preparation and general education coursework.
The TAG Matrix 2014-2015 provides a list of participating campuses, eligibility criteria and campus specific notes for students seeking admission for the 2014-2015 academic year.
- Fill out an online TAG application betweent September 1 - 30 the fall semester prior to transfer. You may submit one TAG application for one participating UC campus.
- Make an appointment to have your TAG application reviewed by your counselor/advisor and/or UC campus TAG advisor before submitting.
- Apply for admission to the UC campus that you are seeking a TAG with, as well as any other UC campuses of interest. The fall application period is November 1 - 30.
- When your TAG is approved by the UC campus, fulfill all remaining coursework and GPA requirements in your TAG agreement
- Advising Home
- Advising Resources
- Career Exploration
- Co-enrollment for High School Students
- Degrees and Certificates
- Online Orientation
- Transfer Center
- Video Tutorials
- Eligibility Paperwork
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.