High School Students
High School students are eligible to be co-enrolled at Feather River College. Enrollment fees will be waived with the exception of health fees and transit fees. Maximum enrollment for High School students is 11 units.
Feather River College cannot provide remedial courses to high school students who have not passed the High School Proficiency Examination and are under the age of 18. This co-enrollment program is designed for students prepared to go beyond high school level coursework.
The following is required for all high school students enrolling at Feather River College. Follow the links for further details.
- Complete the High School Co-Enrollment Student Permit form and obtain the required signatures outlined on the form.
- Complete an Online Application to Obtain your Student ID Number.
Select “First Time User Account Creation.” Complete all information as requested and then click “Application is Complete” to submit. Print the “Signature Page” with your 9 digit Student Identification Number. This number will be your “User ID” when you are ready to log in to your Student Portal.
Additional Instructions for completing the Application for Admissions online.
- Meet with an Academic Advisor:
Before enrolling in classes you must meet with an academic advisor to identify educational and career goals and to develop a schedule of classes and an individualized Student Education Plan (SEP). If you ultimately plan to pursue a degree, certiciate, or transfer requirements, a SEP will ensure that you stay on track. Assessment scores and high school transcripts are used to help in this process.
Contact the Advising Center at (530) 283-0202, ext. 313 or 215 to schedule an appointment.
- Stop by the Admissions & Records Office to:
- Submit the High School Co-Enrollment Student Permit form,
- Enroll in Classes, and
- Pay Appropriate Fees.
- Request a FRC Email and Network Account: Please fill out the “Email and Network Account Request” form. FRC email and network accounts are free for students registered for FRC courses. The account will allow you to access your FRC email, login to Canvas, and it will grant you logon access to the computers in the labs. After the form has been submitted accounts typically take two business days to be setup, the time may vary depending on demand. The same “Request” form is used to request a password reset. More information about password resets can be found here.
Due to higher education rules concerning confidentiality of college students, registration for courses is to be conducted personally by the student not by a proxy.
The Student Identification Number allows access to your Student Portal (My FRC) on the FRC Website. From the Portal you may view schedules, account statements, and final grades.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.