Feather River College makes every effort to provide a safe and secure environment for all members of the college community. All safety concerns, odd or unusual behavior, and/or criminal activities should be directed to the following:
Mental Health and Wellness Center
LGBTQ Contact for Faculty, Staff, and Students
530-283-0202, ext. 259/307 or 530-394-7503
530-283-0202, ext. 200
530-283-0202, ext. 236
530-238-0202, ext. 234 or 205
Nick Maez, 530-283-0202, ext 234
If there is an Emergency or Immediate Threat: Call 911
In the event of an emergency, including campus closures, we make every effort to send an announcement as soon as possible.
Primary Notification Method
- FRC has partnered with Regroup for emergency notifications.
Secondary Notification Methods
- Alert on the FRC home page and FRC Social Media pages (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter).
- Push notifications (instant message) through the FRC app -- download the app free on the App Store or Google Play.
PCSO Code Red
This is our local emergency alert system managed through the Plumas County Sheriff's Office. More information about Code Red can be found on the Plumas County website.
Public Safety Power Shutoff
PG&E provides electricity to Feather River College and student housing facilities. If fire danger conditions threaten our community, PG&E may have a public safety power shutoff, which may last for hours or days. Visit the PG&E webpage for more information including how to prepare for outages, create an emergency kit, and receive their notifications.
Additional Safety Resources
Student Academic Intervention Referral
This form is to be used to notify the Advising/Counseling staff that a student is having difficulty.
Student Incident Report
This form is for reporting a student's disruptive behavior to the Chief Student Services Officer.
- Student Services Home
- Community Ed (opens in new window)
- Financial Aid (opens in new window)
- Getting Involved (opens in new window)
- Health Services
- Housing (opens in new window)
- Student Equity and Achievement Services (opens in new window)
- Student Employment (opens in new window)
- Student Policies (opens in new window)
- Student Job List (opens in new window)
- Student Safety (opens in new window)
- Support Services (opens in new window)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.