Student Employment Program
Jobs are available right now, do not miss out on these amazing employment opportunities!
Feather River College has a variety of on-campus jobs available to students. Students compete with other students for these jobs. No one is promised a position, and qualifying for Work Study is not a guarantee of employment. Students can work up to 20 hours per week.
To be eligible for student employment, students must meet the following criteria:
- Must be enrolled in six (6) or more units during the semester of employment.
- Must present appropriate documentation that establishes identity and employment authorization.
Student workers enrolled for the fall semester may work beginning July 1. Student workers enrolled for the spring semester may work until June 30. Student workers enrolled for both spring and fall semesters may work the entire summer break period. Certain funding sources may require student workers to be enrolled in summer courses.
Check out the links below to learn about Employee Student Learning Outcomes, student employee expectations, current jobs that are available, and where to apply.
The safety of our students is of utmost importance. Make sure you begin your training for student employment here.
What is your passion?
Discover your purpose and passion by completing the Pathway U assessment and start building your experience now through student employment!
Current Jobs & How to Apply
1. Students will relate the tasks in their student employment to their classes, major and career and explain how these tasks prepare them for the workforce.
2. Students will demonstrate professionalism by practicing workplace etiquette, being reliable, understanding and practicing confidentiality, accepting direction, and receiving feedback and applying it for improvement.
3. Students will communicate effectively in person, on the phone, in writing, or through technology with other students, faculty, staff, and community members.
4. Students will exhibit resourcefulness by taking initiative, solving problems, adapting to new situations, and being willing to learn new skills.
5. Students will recognize teamwork as an important aspect of being part of the campus community by being flexible, being cooperative with coworkers, and managing conflict in order to develop strong work relationships.
There are always so many job opportunities available for students at FRC. Please visit our Student Job List webpage to view all current available jobs. These jobs are perfect for students looking to gain professional experience, or try out a field of interest for a future career!
Feather River College strives to provide students with an opportunity to explore various work situations while financially supplementing their income. In exchange for this opportunity we expect a standard of behavior equal to that of any professional. View our full list fo Student Employee Responsibilities here.
Resources for Supervisors of Student Employees
For more information, contact Amanda West at (530) 283-0202 ext 313, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.