New procedures are in place starting February 1, 2023, if you have any questions please reach out to Human Resources for additional help and guidance.
Apply for an On-Campus Job
The application process for on-campus jobs is as follows:
- Complete the online Application for Student Employment
- Applications are forwarded to the job supervisor. Supervisors contact the applicants for interviews and notify the student who is chosen for the job.
- Once notified of being selected for a position, it is the student's responsibility to contact Human Resources (530-283-0202, ext. 257) to obtain employment paperwork. The employment paperwork should be completed as soon as possible and submitted to Human Resourceso prior to beginning employment. Original employment eligibility documents such as Drivers License/ID, Social Security Card, Passport, or Birth Certificate will be required. If you have any questionsabout the type of documents required please contact Human Resources.
- Once all paperwork has been received and approved, Human Resources will provide a copy of the Student Employee Hire Form with an "Approved Start Date" to the student and job supervisor.
- Any work completed prior to the "Approved Start Date" will be considered voluntary and unpaid.
- Student Services Home
- Basic Needs
- Community Ed (opens in new window)
- Financial Aid (opens in new window)
- Getting Involved (opens in new window)
- Health Services
- Housing (opens in new window)
- Student Employment Services (opens in new window)
- Student Equity and Achievement Services (opens in new window)
- Student Life
- Student-Parent Resources
- Student Policies (opens in new window)
- Student Safety (opens in new window)
- Support Services (opens in new window)
- Student Leadership & Government
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.