To earn "good standing" status, priority registration, and a book voucher, EOPS & CARE students must meet with an EOPS Counselor at least three times each semester and meet the following criteria:
- Attend initial orientation meeting, and complete and sign the EOPS Mutual Responsibility Contract.
- Develop or update a Student Educational Plan.
- Circulate a Progress Report and meet with an EOPS Counselor to review.
- Maintain a 2.0 GPA or better.
- Maintain at least 12 units (if DSPS, 9 units acceptable).
- Follow Student Education Plan.