EOPS & CARE Services Include:
- Academic, Career and Personal Counseling
- Free Textbooks and Academic Supplies as available - Book vouchers are offered to assist with purchasing textbooks at the FRC Bookstore. Some textbooks are also available through the "book loan" program.
- Academic Progress Monitoring - EOPS staff meet with students three times a semester to monitor progress and provide additional resources such as tutoring when needed.
- Priority Registration - EOPS students are given the opportunity to enroll in courses before other FRC students, thus ensuring preferred class selection.
- Free Parking Vouchers and Printing Vouchers, as available.
- Periodic Workshops
- Reference and Recommendation Letters for college transfer and employment.
- Resource and Referral to other campus programs and office campus agencies.
- Cash Incentive Grants as funding permits.
CARE students receive all EOPS services and might be eligible for additional services such as:
- Meal Card
- Transportation Assistance
- Cash Grants as available