Student Housing supports the academic mission of Feather River College by providing living environments that enhance the educational and personal growth of students and provides a community atmosphere that complements the educational mission of the College. FRC offers three Housing options:
- The Apartment-Style Dorm is located on campus and features one and two bedroom (double occupancy) options.
- The Meadows Apartments is an apartment complex near downtown Quincy that features one and two bedroom (double occupancy) options. Preference for this complex is given to returning students with no disciplinary records
- The Pines is located in the heart of downtown Quincy and provides a traditional dorm setting with 25 double occupancy rooms located off three corridors.
2019-2020 Student Housing Application & License Agreement - apply now for the 2019-2020 academic year.
Off Campus Housing:
Below are a few resources for off-campus housing. In no way are any listings of these off-campus housing resource sites affiliated with FRC or the Feather River Community College District.
- The Cloman House: Rooms for rent in large home in downtown Quincy (females only); for details contact Pam Washburn at (530) 816-2552
- 189B Main Street: Rooms for rent in large home in downtown Quincy (females only); for details contact Melissa Washburn at 530-413-9369 or 707-731-7564.
- Railway House: Rooms for rent in a large home; 135 Railway Avenue, Quincy (females only); for details contact Kimberly or Tim Ringo at 530-283-3737 or 530-927-9712.
- 505 Main Street Apartments: Premier location in downtown Quincy across from the Courthouse! Studio single rooms for rent. Large common kitchen. All utilities included in rent. For more information contact Katie by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- River Ranch RV Park: Trailer space available; student rates - (530) 283-1908
- Deerwood Cabins: Studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom cabins available; located 2.3 miles from the College. For details contact Terry Howard at 530-386-7039.