Join us on December 4, 2023!
The Student Research Symposium is a campus-wide event open to all campus and community members. Snacks and drinks will be provided along the way, with a dinner afterwards for participants and attendees. It showcases student work in a professional conference format while maintaining a safe and supportive environment.
- 12:30 - 1pm: Gymnasium - Welcome/keynote address
- 1 - 2:00pm: Library - Poster Session
- 2 - 3:00pm: Upper Campus Classrooms (locations vary) - Session 1 Presentations
- 3 - 4:00pm: Upper Campus Classrooms (locations vary) - Session 2 Presentations
- 4 - 5:00pm: Upper Campus Classrooms (locations vary) - Session 3 Presentations
- 5:00pm: Perch - Dinner for participants!
Dinner Menu (subject to change)
- Caeser salad
- Spaghetti bolognese
- 3 cheese tortellini
- Pecan pie
Program for 2023 Fall Symposium
Departments Participating in Symposium
- Environmental Studies / Earth Sciences
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.