S-STEM Scholarship Opportunity
Scholarships available to student studying Science, Technology, Engineering, & Mathematics!
Money is available right now for the 2022-2023 academic year for student who qualify!
- US Citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Filed a FASFA
- Pell-grant eligible
- Enrolled for Fall 2022 at FRC for at least 6 units
- A declared major in one of the following STEM areas at FRC: Biology, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Geology, Math, or Physical Sciences and enrolled in at least one STEM course for their major in Fall 2022
- A cumulative GPA of 2.5 and 2.75 for STEM courses
- Required to take a 1 unit STEM seminar in Fall 2022 and Spring 2023
- Email email@example.com for application materials, or click below
- All application materials must be submitted by July 15, 2022
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the application process!
This opportunity is only made possible thanks to the generous support of the National Science Foundation!
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.