Campus is closed on Friday during June and July. Office hours are 7:00 am - 4:30 pm Monday - Thursday.
California Work Opportunities and Responsibilities to Kids (CalWORKs) provides support services to people who are receiving TANF (Temporary Assistance to Needy Families) and want to attend Feather River College. Students may be referred by the Department of Social Services or may be self referred.
Support services include:
- Priority registration
- Job preparation and placement
- Vouchers for books and school supplies
- Workshops for personal and professional development
- Referrals to campus and community services
- Transportation assistance
- Information on Welfare Rights
Students may be enrolled part-time or full-time in a number of areas including GED preparation, vocational education, technology training, and general education.
For more information contact Cathy Riley at (530) 283-0202 ext. 291 or email@example.com