Student Services offices and CalWORKs staff is available to assist you, but are closed on Friday during June and July. Most offices are staffed from 8-5 and services can be accessed in person, by phone or Zoom. To make an appointment with CalWORKs please contact Tara Hamler at email@example.com.
Office hours are 8:00 am - 4:30 pm Monday - Friday. Campus is closed on Friday during June and July.
California Work Opportunities and Responsibilities to Kids (CalWORKs) provides support services to people who are receiving TANF (Temporary Assistance to Needy Families) and want to attend Feather River College. Students may be referred by the Department of Social Services or may be self referred.
Support services include:
- Priority registration
- Job preparation and placement
- Vouchers for books and school supplies
- Workshops for personal and professional development
- Referrals to campus and community services
- Transportation assistance
- Information on Welfare Rights
Students may be enrolled part-time or full-time in a number of areas including GED preparation, vocational education, technology training, and general education.
For more information contact Tara Hamler at (530) 283-0202 ext. 239 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Services Home
- Basic Needs
- Community Ed (opens in new window)
- Financial Aid (opens in new window)
- Getting Involved (opens in new window)
- Health Services
- Housing (opens in new window)
- Student Employment Services (opens in new window)
- Student Equity and Achievement Services (opens in new window)
- Student Life
- Student-Parent Resources
- Student Policies (opens in new window)
- Student Safety (opens in new window)
- Support Services (opens in new window)
- Student Leadership & Government
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.