- Checklist for Veterans & Eligible Dependents
- Notification of Added and/or Dropped Courses
- Notification of Prior Education
- Request for Advance Pay (Contact the School Certifying Official for more information)
- Request for Change of Place of Training
- Request for Enrollment Certification
- Statement of Understanding
- VACA Nonresident Enrollment Fee Exemption Form
- Request for Military Evaluation of Coursework/Credit
Need a copy of your DD-214 for employment or educational purposes?
It’s official; DD-214s are NOW online! Click here to Request your DD-214.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the US Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official US government web site at benefits.va.gov/gibill.
- Apply Now
- Cost of Attendance
- Federal Updates
- Foster Youth
- Important Dates
- Schedule a Financial Aid Appointment
- Types of Aid
- Undocumented Students
- Veteran Services
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.