VA Forms

Miscellaneous Forms

  • Request for Military Evaluation of Coursework/Credit

Need a copy of your DD-214 for employment or educational purposes?
It’s official; DD-214s are NOW online!
 Click here to Request your DD-214.

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the US Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official US government web site at