For those students who are not seeking an A.A. or A.S. degree in certain vocational fields, FRC offer certificates as an alternative. Most certificates require only the main courses from the major compared to degrees that require General Education and Elective course as well.
See our Gainful Employment Disclosures page for information about the duration and program costs related to these certificates.
The following are programs for which the Certificate of Achievement is available - see catalog link here
- Administration of Justice: Forensic Crime Scene Investigation
- Agriculture: Equine Studies
- Business: Business Management, General Business, Small Business Management
- Early Childhood Education: ECE, ECE - Teacher
- Environmental Studies: Hatchery Technician
- Health & Exercise Studies: HES, Teaching and Coaching
Information and Communication Technologies: Mobile Application Development, Multimedia,
Office Technology, Web Development
- Licensed Vocational Nursing: Vocational Nursing
- Nutrition, Food & Culinary Arts: Baking Entrepreneurship, Catering Entrepreneurship
- Outdoor Recreation Leadership: ORL