Student Housing supports the academic mission of Feather River College by providing living environments that enhance the educational and personal growth of students. FRC offers two Housing options:
- The main facility consists of suite-style dorms with one and two bedroom (double occupancy) options. This facility houses 160 students and is located on campus.
- An additional downtown apartment complex houses 28 students and features one and two bedroom (double occupancy) options. Preference for this complex is given to returning students with no disciplinary records.
Off Campus Housing:
Feather River College makes every effort to assist students who are looking for off campus housing. Below are some resources that will aide in that search.
- The Cloman House - Rooms for rent in large home in downtown Quincy (females only); contact Pam Washburn for details - (530) 816-2552
- Rooms for Rent in a large home; 135 Railway Avenue, Quincy (females only); $460 per month (includes utilities); contact Kimberly or Tim Ringo for details at 530-283-3737 or 530-927-9712.
- Greenhorn Creek Guest Ranch Student Housing - Lodge Rooms; $300 for single and $400 for double; no kitchens, furnished, utilities included; limited food services available; some corrals/pasture available for horse boarding. - (530) 283-0930
- River Ranch RV Park - Trailer space available; student rates - (530) 283-1908
- www.quincyrealestateonline.com (look under the Rentals Available tab)
- www.plumasnews.com (look under Real Estate)
In no way are any listings on these off-campus housing resource sites affiliated with FRC or the Feather River Community College District.