Day in the Mountains
Monday, April 29, 2013
Begins at 8:30 a.m. - plan to stay all day
Join us at FRC for a very informative day!
- Priority registration for fall classes
- Consult with academic and financial aid advisors
- Meet students
- Learn about support services
- Tour the campus and student housing
- Enjoy a BBQ lunch and outdoor activities
Online Sign-Up for Day in the Mountains is now closed. You may sign-up at the event. Please come prepared with the following:
1. Complete the FRC Online Application - Click Here
Once you have completed the application, print the “Signature Page” with your 9 digit Student Identification Number and bring it with you.
2. Complete the Assessment Test
We use ACCUPLACER for assement in English, reading and math. The results help determine appropriate class placement. Assessments can be completed the following ways:
- At the FRC Assessment Center: call 1-800-442-9799, ext. 313 for an appointment.
Special for Day in the Mountains: Sunday, April 28, at 5:00p.m. or Monday, April 29, at 7:00 a.m.
- At any community college that offers ACCUPLACER testing.
Bring a copy of your ACCUPLACER results to Day in the Mountains
3. Bring your High School and/or College Transcripts
4. If Applying for Financial Aid
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA can be completed online at www.fafsa.edu.gov. Financial Aid staff will be available on April 29 to provide assistance and answer questions.
5. Students with Special Needs
Bring verification of disability and/or current IEP. If currently a Department of Rehabilitation/WorkAbility client, bring supporting documents.
6. If Applying for On Campus Housing
Complete the Housing License Agreement that can be found online at www.frc.edu/home/whatshot/frsapts/APRTMNT2.HTM. Submit the agreement to the Residence Halls per the directions on page 2 of the agreement.
Getting to FRC Quincy Lodging Campus Map
For more information contact:
Scott Koeller at (800) 442-9799, ext. 315 or
email Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org